2007 m. lapkričio 29 d., ketvirtadienis

A person who makes an influence on me


I’m going to talk about a person who makes an influence on me. Well, this person is my best friend Aiste.


We meet when we were about 4 or 5 years old. The meeting was in our yard. Me introduced to her my brother. He’s older that me so I always tagged along him. So my brother decided to offload me. His plan was successful. After that meeting I always played with Aiste so we grew up together. If she didn’t go somewhere than I also stay at home. If she was upset my mood also wasn’t very good. People said that we look almost the same because we are sisters. Even my classmates said so although they knew that I have only an older brother.
Now we spent less time together than in the past because we live in different cities. Her influence on me and mine on her decreased but still survived. I can’t think about life without her because she made my life funnier and more exciting.

Komentarų nėra: